|The fire department of the city of Westminster has always been progressive when it came to rescue and paramedic services.
It started in 1952 with a Chevrolet panel rescue which was operated by the volunteers at the time. This service was
continued and expanded upon when a paid department was formed in 1961. The 1952 panel rescue was replaced in 1970
with this Chevrolet which operated as Medic 64.
|Created May 3, 2010