Santa Ana Fire Department
The Santa Ana Fire Department was established on May 25, 1883.  
Since then, the Department has grown to 10 stations employing over 200
paid personnel.  Santa Ana was also one of the first cities to provide
paramedic service which went into service in 1973.  The Santa Ana Fire
Department was awarded ISO Class 1 status in 1982.  Over the years,
Santa Ana owned 16 apparatus built by Crown, 6 of which are shown
below.