This page is a rather interesting photo study of Crown Coach serial number F1432.  She was built for the Los Angeles County Fire Department in 1966 and was assigned to Station 29 serving the City of Baldwin Park.  She was built with an open cab which was enclosed in the late 1970s as she can be seen in the photo below.  F1432 was later re-assigned to Station 82 in La Canada  She was built fitted with a 75 foot Pittman-Snorkel and was powered by a Hall-Scott 1091 gasoline motor paired with a manual transmission.  Her last transition was when she became a reserve truck stationed in Palmdale as can be seen in the last photo.  She was ultimately sold at auction and her final disposition is unknown.
Updated February 7, 2008
Click here to see more apparatus from the
Los Angeles County Fire Department