|West Sacramento Fire Department Engine 241 is a 1967 model Crown, F1529. E241 was first owned by Westgate, CA and now West Sacramento where it first served as E3, later as E42. It is fitted with a Waterous 1500gpm Waterous pump and 500 gallon water tank. She was originally powered by a Hall-Scott 1091 gasoline motor and was later repowered with a Cummins diesel engine.
Special thanks to Firefighter Brett Boukather for sharing these and many other photos on this site.
|Updated May 21, 2008|