|The Vernon Fire Department purchased F1027 in 1954 where she served as Engine 33. As built, she was fitted with a
1,250gpm Waterous pump, 500 gallon tank and was powered by a Hall-Scott 935 gasoline motor paired with a Fuller
5-speed manual transmission.
|Updated September 26, 2009
|Engine 33 was retired by the City of Vernon in the late 80s and was purchased by collector Wayne
Ceichino. She went north with Wayne when he moved to Washington in the Seattle area. F1027
was acquired by collector Bob Carson in 1996 who repowered her with a Hall-Scott 1091
gasoline motor. She was acquired from Bob Carson by collector Bill Hoeft in August 2009.