The Santa Ana Fire Department purchased Engine 4 in 1959.  She was powered by a Hall-Scott 590 gasoline motor with a manual transmission and fitted with a Waterous 1,000gpm pump and 500 gallon booster tank.  She carried Crown Coach serial number F1145.  This rig was later reassigned to Station 8 and became a reserve when she was replaced in 1981 with a new wide cab Firecoach.
Created February 5, 2008
Click here to see more apparatus from the
Santa Ana Fire Department