|This Crown Firecoach was built for the City of Pasadena, CA in 1967. Carrying serial number F1493,
she was originally powered by a Hall-Scott 1091 gasoline engine and later repowered with a Cummins
855 diesel motor retaining the original Spicer 5-speed manual transmission. She is equipped with a
Waterous 1,250gpm pump and 400 gallon booster tank. She was later sold to the neighboring city of
San Marino in 1985. After San Marino retired F1493, she was sold to an arborist and then wound up at
the Foothill Fire Academy.
Today she is owned by collector Lou Farah.
|Updated May 21, 2008