Orange County Engine 9122 is a 1966 Crown, serial number F1450, shop number 5155.  It is fitted with a 1,250gpm Waterous pump, 500 gallon tank and was originally powered by a Hall-Scott 1091 gasoline engine.  It originally served as Engine 22 in Laguna Hills becoming 9122 in 1967 and later E9222.  After being repowered in 1982, she became E2 serving Los Alamitos in western Orange County.  It was retired and sold at auction in August 2001.  F1450 was purchased by a collector and the photos here show how she looks today.
Click here to see more apparatus from the
Orange County Fire Authority