|This Crown pumper was built for the City of Placentia in 1959 where she first served as Engine 1 and later
as Engine 2. She was powered by a Hall-Scott 590 gasoline motor and a Fuller 5-speed manual
transmission. She is equipped with a Waterous 1,000gpm pump and 500 gallon water tank.
She carried Crown Coach serial number F1149 and after being absorbed into the Orange County Fire
Department, was assigned County Shop number 5116
|Created August 19, 2009