|This Crown Firecoach was built for the Los Angeles County Fire Department in 1956 where it first
served the City of Lancaster as Engine 33 and later 233. Carrying serial number F1064 and LA County
Shop number 49131, she was originally powered by a Hall-Scott 935 gasoline motor and had an open
cab. She is equipped with a Waterous 1,250gpm pump and 500 gallon water tank. She was later
repowered by AGA Fire Apparatus in Auburn, CA with a diesel engine, retaining her manual
transmission and went on to serve the North County Fire District in northern San Diego County.
|Updated October 4, 2009