|Engine 244 is a 1968 Crown Firecoach which originally served Station 244 in Duarte and last as Engine 5 in San Gabriel.
She was assigned Los Angeles County Shop number 49237 and Crown Coach serial number F1547. She was
originally powered by a Hall-Scott 1091 gasoline motor paired with a Spicer 5-speed manual transmission and equipped
with a Waterous 1,250gpm pump and 500 gallon water tank.
F1547 was retired in the early 90s and purchased by a collector.
|Updated September 18, 2009