This 1958 Crown pumper was built for the Jet Propulsion Laboratory located in Pasadena, CA.  She carries Crown Coach serial number F1130 and is powered by a Hall-Scott 935 gasoline motor with a Fuller 5-speed manual transmission.  She is equipped with a Waterous 1,250gpm pump and 500 gallon booster tank.  She was sold by JPL to the Angels Camp Fire Dept in 1985 and eventually purchased by collector John Valentine.  F1130 was listed for sale in September of 2007 with about 8900 miles on her.