|The Inglewood Fire Department purchased this Crown Firecoach in 1957. Carrying serial number F1098, she
was originally powered by a Hall-Scott 590 gasoline motor paired with a Fuller 5-speed manual transmission.
She is fitted with a Waterous 1,000gpm pump and 500 gallon booster tank.
Upon retirement by Inglewood, F1098 was purchased by collector Greg Marsh and refurbished. She was
displayed lettered as P7 in Santa Monica in April 1993.
|Created December 27, 2009