|The Amador Fire Protection District in Pine Grove, California purchased this 1960
Crown pumper from the Los Angeles City Fire Dept. where it served as Wagon 35.
Carrying serial number F1200, Engine 141 is equipped with a Waterous 1,250gpm
pump, 400 gallon water tank. She was originally powered by a Hall-Scott 1091 gasoline
motor with a Fuller 5-speed manual transmission. In 1987, F1200 was rebuilt which
included repowering with a Detroit Diesel 6v92TA and Allison Automatic transmission,
new compartments on the engineer's side and a fresh paint job.
|Updated January 20, 2011