|Created March 11, 2009
|Pictured here is Engine 4 of the Alhambra Fire Department which later became Reserve Engine 5. She is a 1949 Mack
powered with a 213hp Mack Thermo-dyne gasoline motor paired with a Mack 4-speed manual transmission. She is fitted with
a 1,000gpm Hale pump and 400 gallon booster tank. This rig is now owned by the Alhambra Firefighters Association and is the
Departments Public Relations apparatus used for parades and musters.